Sunday, March 16, 2014

The greener side of me

So sometimes I get these ideas in my head about projects that I want to take on.  My most recent project is un-paper towels. Or, reusable towels on a roll that will replace my favorite paper towels that I use all day.

I made my first batch of un-paper towels.  Well,  they aren't quite done yet,  but I'm so excited to share how cute they turned out. 


I used flannel on one side and terry cloth on the other side. I'm not quite done,  still want to sew around the edges and put snaps on them and make them into a roll.  They are going to be so cool.  I have used cloth diapers for so long that I think this is going to be a great move for our family.  I have other patterns to use that are going to be super fun for our house.  Can't wait to share more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment